 Marketplace / Shopping / 3685
3684  |  3686
Subject:
Shopping tip with TRU BOGO and coupon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 21:44:44 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

If you're shopping this week at Toys R Us for the buy one get one 50% off, you
can also use the $10 off coupon for episode 1 sets that total $49.99 or more.
The computer does not automatically take the $10 off and the manager will have
to override it.  You may have to ask to make sure they will do this.

The coupons are available in the store.  The computer scans the first one and
gives the next set at 50%, so the order of the scanning does matter.