 Marketplace / Shopping / 3694
3693  |  3695
Subject:
6769/STOCK ALERT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 16:52:26 GMT

Hi Legofans,

On account of the last important sales about 6769 (Fort Legoredo), I prevent
you his stock is now situated below 80 sets !!!
If you are really interested by this item, don't send me some mails, when my
stock will be nul, because this item is no manufactured in Lego factories
more.

See you later,

Emmanuel.
http://www.dya-shopping.com/uk/boutique/home2offre.html