 Marketplace / Shopping / 3562
3561  |  3563
Subject:
Shell promo sets coming April 10th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 16:27:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

As reported earlier the Shell promotional sets are not rumors in the U.S.

The promotion starts tomorrow April 10th!!

The sets are the earlier ones:

Small sets (I believe $2 each)
2535 - 2544 town, driver, extreme team, fright night, adventurers, UFO, technic

2554 Formula 1 Pit Stop ($10-$12)

2555 Belville swing set ($10-$12?)

2556 Ferrari Formula 1 racing car!! ($25)

No need to buy gas, however, there may be a discount if you do.

Can wait, but some may be selling now.