 Marketplace / Shopping / 3561
Re: Upcoming TRU Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 15:56:18 GMT

I got a flyer in today's Houston, TX, Chronicle that has K'Nex on sale
but no Lego. Maybe next week (as you say, 4/16-22).

Dennis

Kya Morden wrote:

Well, according to one of our futrue ads, TRU is going to have a buy
one construction toy get the second 50% off sale during april 16 to
22.  Keep your eyes open and your wallets stuffed.

Kya

--
Dennis Williamson - Certified Y2K Complacent

Bad News: The next millenium starts on a Monday.
Good News: You get the day off.

(remove .NO and SPAM. to reply)