 Marketplace / Shopping / 3543
Re: Upcoming TRU Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 10:28:40 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.market.shopping, Kya Morden writes:
Well, according to one of our futrue ads, TRU is going to have a buy
one construction toy get the second 50% off sale during april 16 to
22.  Keep your eyes open and your wallets stuffed.

Kya
Could you please add which _country_ you are in?  and which
State/Province/Teritory/County/other unit of country?

James Powell