 Marketplace / Shopping / 3634
Re: Shell promo sets coming April 10th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 13:28:03 GMT

To All,

    Still zero up here in Michigan. I went from Ann Arbor to Big Rapids this
weekend to see my fiancée at Ferris State, and nothing. I stopped by a few
Shell stations on the way up. I went to the new Shell station in Big Rapids,
and the clerk gave me the same, perplexed look, and commented, "well, if
they have a promo, we would be the last Shell station to get it." It is
interesting, I get the same look, no matter where I am at. It must be Shell
corporate training or something.

"Now class, when AFOL'S come asking for LEGO promotions, make sure you look
like this:" (A big picture of a face comes on the overhead)

"Very good." : )

Scott  S.
--
Scott E. Sanburn