 Marketplace / Shopping / 3608
Re: Shell promo sets coming April 10th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 21:52:09 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Tommy Johnson writes:
Called the two stations in Fort Worth, no luck either.  Anybody call corporate
yet and see if they are available via mail?  :-)

"Paul E. Davis" wrote:

I have tried several stations around the Dallas, TX area and no luck.  Is
there a way we can find out if this is going to be nation wide or only in
certain areas.

<major snippage>

Nothing on the Shell or Lego websites. :-(

April fools jokes are only on April 1st right. (1)

Julie

(1)No offense intended to those who posted they have seen the sets.