 Marketplace / Shopping / 3585
Re: Shell promo sets coming April 10th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 08:09:18 GMT

Hey, No complaining. They supposedly started in So. Cal, but I live here in LA,
and while I have heard all the radio promos, I still haven't seen ANY sets in
the 12 Shell stations that I stopped in. I'll try more tomorrow. Perhaps I'll
FINALLY see something to go with the radio ads.

In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Stangl writes:
Yes, but supposedly they STARTED in SoCal.  Now why NoCal didn't follow soon
after, I don't know <grumble, grumble>.

Mike Poindexter wrote:

They are all over Fresno.

Mike

Paul Sinasohn <bearitone@my-deja.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.market.shopping, Paul Ferguson writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Dennis Williamson writes:
They don't seem to have them in Houston, yet.

Dennis

So far, I've struck out locating any in western Ohio, too.

Hey, Columbus people, any luck yet?

Paul

The 2 shell stations I checked here in the SF area did not yet have them.
Oakland High St KMart/880 and SF 4th and Bryant

Paul Sinasohn
bearitone@my-deja.com

--
Tom Stangl