 Marketplace / Shopping / 3613
Re: Shell promo sets coming April 10th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 02:34:56 GMT

Julie Krenz wrote:

<major snippage>

Nothing on the Shell or Lego websites. :-(

I emailed Shell through the link on its countonshell.com website last night asking
when and if Northern California would get them, but I haven't heard back yet.  None
of the clerks I asked at three different Shell stations in Solano county knew a
thing.

A letdown, since I expected the same type of response as the kind I got at Chevron
stations when my kids went through the Chevron Cars phase-- they knew when the cars
were coming out, and if they didn't have the the ones I was looking for they were
kind enough to direct me to a station that did.