 Marketplace / Shopping / 2053
Re: The Motherlode! (Was: Re: Target second round of reductions)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.mi.det
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 06:08:12 GMT

James Powell wrote:

I'll post the locations (yes, plural) tomorrow evening, because a part of me
is thinking of going back and trying somehow to squeeze some more Sith
Infiltrators into my car.  But after tomorrow morning, when I leave to
return to New Jersey, it'll be moot and therefore open season.

best wishes

Lindsay

Suggestion, de-box them for shipment :)

Or, just go to the post office, and mail them to your new addy :)

Too late, I did the first--consolidated at a 2 set : 1 box rate among like
items.  It all fit, and I could even see out my back window and into my
blind-spots.

The stores were 8 Mile and Van Dyke, Detroit (8500 8 Mile), and Northland Mall,
21400 Northwestern Hwy.  But responses offline tell me that both stores are
pretty much stripped bare--it looks like I beat the cavalry by mere *hours* (and
I caught the Target employees just as they were implementing price changes--they
ran late and didn't shift/reprice/enter new prices until that morning).  I'm glad
I scored big, though, because this has to tide me over for almost three
years--I'm going to be in Europe and Africa for the next two Target Clearances.
:(

best,

Lindsay