 Marketplace / Shopping / 2024
Re: Target second round of reductions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 21:15:21 GMT

I live in Solano County in Northern California.  I think I had good luck with
some of the bigger leftover sets because people up here don't tend to spend that
much on Lego (or other things I suppose) for their kids.... I mean, this is not
Silicon Valley!

BTW, I couldn't resist-- I went to Vacaville Target this morning to see if there
was anything left. They were wiped out-- women everywhere with carts loaded to
the gills.  I saw a woman with two copies of Amazon Ancient Ruins in her cart
and managed to talk her into trading one of the sets for one of my Mania
Magazine $8.00 off coupons.  We both came away smiling-- $19.74 with another
$8.00 off each of us!  I think she only agreed because to her it was just
another toy in her cart.

Maggie Cambron

D. Jezek wrote:

In lugnet.market.shopping, Maggie Cambron writes:
You may want to check Target again ASAP because it looks like they've
reduced what's left of their clearance toys even more.  For instance,
Mos Espa was down to $22.44 and Rock Raiders HQ was $19.74

:-O
Where do you live?  What state, what city?
Our company will be offering relocation in a few months.  Might as well live
somewhere where Lego is cheap ;)  Seriously!

Dan