 Marketplace / Shopping / 2010
Re: Target second round of reductions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 08:43:44 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Maggie Cambron writes:
You may want to check Target again ASAP because it looks like they've
reduced what's left of their clearance toys even more.  For instance,
Mos Espa was down to $22.44 and Rock Raiders HQ was $19.74 (plus I had
the $8.00 coupon from the Mania magazine on that one!).  I had the best
luck at a Target that didn't put those orange stickers all over the
boxes-- people didn't bother to scan Lego's to see if they were reduced.

Maggie Cambron

Is this the Mos Espa Podrace set with the three podracers ? If so, is there
anyone who would get one for me and send it to Germany ? I´d pay cash in
advance.

Thanks, Ralph Doering