 Marketplace / Shopping / 2012
Re: Adventurers DinoIsland Research Glider
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 14:42:12 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Jim Stroot writes:
Etoys has a listing under their Adventurers section for a "Research Glider."
The price was $7.99, but it's out of stock, and an "image is coming soon." I'm
wondering if this is one of the new Adventurers Dino Island sets, the 5921
Research Glider. Anyone see it or try to order it when it was in stock?

Jim

I have not Jim, but you just started the avalanche that is my interest in the
Adventurers line.  I'll see what I can find out and let you and everyone else
know ASAP.

Cheers,
Mark L