 Marketplace / Shopping / 2023
Re: Target second round of reductions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 21:20:44 GMT

Mark Cornell wrote:

I went to two Targets today. Unfortunately, one was picked clean, and the
other was nearly picked clean. I picked up one Extreme Creatures and two
Robosports mindstorms expansions kits for $12.97 each, two trains for $79.90
each and a tie fighter/y-wing for $29.97 (so so sale on that one). Two days
before they had a dozen of each of the mindstorms expansions sets and three of
the large ninja fortress sets. Not a bad find, but it would have been better
if I go there yesterday morning :).

I went to the Ann Arbor Target today, and I had to fight off the all
women in there! I did get the new train, as well as the Rock Raider HQ
and the Pharaoh Ruins, the train was 77, and the others were 47. The
train was 55 dollars off, at least! The SW sets that were there were
cleaned out, and the other sets were the same price. Why was the
headquarters coming up on sale, and the other RR items not?

Scott S.
Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net
Systems Administrator/CAD Operator-Affiliated Engineers ->
http://www.aeieng.com
Home Page -> http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html