 Marketplace / Shopping / 1861
Re: TRU.com slow response
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 19:26:05 GMT

I placed 4 orders with TRU when they had their Star Wars lego sets on sale.
All of them took longer then I think it warranted to get here, and some of
them just got here a couple days ago!

I believe (IMHO) that they listed stuff as in-stock that really wasn't, and
had to wait for it to get there.

On another note, none of the sales have shown up on my bank statement
yet...maybe they forgot!  We can always hope  ;)

Troy

Rick Kirkwood <dynamics@mediaone.net> wrote in message
I placed an order with toysrus.com on Dec 1 and I am still getting "in the
warehouse" as my order status.  An email inquiry got a "sorry for the slow
service, it'll be there by Christmas" response.  Is anyone else having • these
problems?