 Marketplace / Shopping / 1867
Re: TRU.com slow response
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 23:09:54 GMT

I kept sending emails to TRU about various problems and all I ever got in
return was their generic "thank you for your comments". This weekend I
emailed them and stated in caps that if I didn't get a response to my email
from a "real" person, that I was going to find the highest ranking person at
TRU and voice my complaints personally. I finally received a response and
two of my orders we shipped out 2nd day fed ex. One is still in limbo.

They also completely lost one order that I gave them over the phone. I
ordered 1 item and it took 1 hour to order, 1/2 hour wait and 1/2 hour with
an very unknowledgeable person. I am not exaggerating!!!

Rose

Rick Kirkwood wrote in message ...
I placed an order with toysrus.com on Dec 1 and I am still getting "in the
warehouse" as my order status.  An email inquiry got a "sorry for the slow
service, it'll be there by Christmas" response.  Is anyone else having • these
problems?