 Marketplace / Shopping / 1875
Re: TRU.com slow response
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 13:10:02 GMT

Jeff Hudson wrote:

Lucky you.  I made an order almost 3 weeks ago.  After it had been a week and I
hadn't heard anything, I tried calling the TRU.com toll free number.  Every
time I called the number it kept disconnecting me.  Once I got sick of that I
emailed TRU.com's "customer service."  I told them that because they were
taking so long I needed to change my mailing address because I was moving for
Christmas break.  When they didn't respond within 2 days, I sent another
message.  The last thing I did before I moved was checked my email and they had
finally emailed back.  The message said they had sent the order.  So now I've
moved, don't have what I ordered, and TRU.com's "customer service" doesn't
respond to any of my emails.  I'm glad it wasn't a big order.
  So for anyone that is thinking of buying toys online, my advise is don't use
TRU.com.

I finally got a response e-mail wise saying that they will do a FEDEX
overnight here. Since my order started November 22nd, I guess it is OK
to ship it like that, but they should have known better. Oh well, c'est
la vie!

Scott S.

Scott E. Sanburn
CAD Operator
Affiliated Engineers, Inc.

Work Page:
http://www.aeieng.com/

Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html

Main LEGO Page:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/legoindex.html

Soon to come: Star Wars LEGO Sets Parts Selling Page!