 Marketplace / Shopping / *809 (-20)
  KB KIDS.com 20% Off sale (and 50% clearance items, more importantly)

Woohoo! This ROCKS, thanks. I ordered 20 of the 6444s, and with free shipping and the $10 coupon, it came to $197.20. Looks like I'll be Ebaying off some parts once I split most of these up. The problem is, there are so many pieces I want to keep (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2150 at Busy Bee

They also have some 3225 in -- Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine Web site: (URL) models and going up Mike Walsh <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:FJ50AD.6L1@lugnet.com... (...) in. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  2150 at Busy Bee

I spoke with Busy Bee again today and they got a few 2150 Retrostations in. They were filling UK orders first followed by US orders. I am anxiously awaiting my Train Station. Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (URL) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

Hi Greg, Pat Linnero posted a message to rtl and Lugnet on the 13th August about all the great sets that Busy Bee was possibly able to get. I must say that I was surprised by the lack of discussion this info generated, but probably everybody else (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: $10 off at ToysRUs.com

(...) I ordered Naboo Swamp, it came to about $4. Not a bad deal. LFB. (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Serv. Merch. sale

(...) And there was never any issue as to the number of buckets (back ordering or such). I'll let you know in 5-7 days if it shows up (the sale and free shipping go thru 17 October, I think). If I get them, I very well may be ordering more myself (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Serv. Merch. sale

(...) So do you think your order has been cancelled or are you sure it will go through? Heck, I'd order 22 of them for $180 right now. I might order twice that many. (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

(...) the list, must have been recent. (...) 2150's won't be long now I don't think. (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Serv. Merch. sale

(...) Here's my tale about the current Service Merchandise Sale: As above, I could not find any mention of a LEGO sale on the website, so I shot off an email to their sales department. In the meantime I jotted down the 1-888 number for mail order. I (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: $10 off at ToysRUs.com

(...) Yeah, this was actually posted here about a month ago but anyone who hasn't taken advantage of it should. Rachael and I have each ordered a Landspeeder - with tax and shipping it came to $0.73. (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  $10 off at ToysRUs.com

Thanks to dealnews.com for pointing this out... ToysRUs.com has a banner at the top of the home page: "Welcome to ToysRUs.com where you can find your favorite toys and games. You can start shopping now and we'll take $10 off your first order, or (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

Greg Kramer wrote in message ... (...) I found out about their existance quiye by accident. About a month ago I was trying to find a 4555 Freight Loading Station and happened upon this web page: (URL) I called Busy Bee I was informed that they (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

(...) A very small part of me wishes I had noticed this so I could pick up 4 or 5 of them, mainly for my own use. Then again, I've never quite gotten into the whole freight train thing, so I don't know what good these would do me with nothing but (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

Hello there I know that Busy Bee only order 300, I am a BB regular, they also be getting some 2150, 3225 in soon, i think they may be able to get more 4536, but that will have to wait. And i know that one person have order 200 of these hopper cars, (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Blue Hopper Car Mania...

So I know Busy Bee got in a lot (apparently several hundred) Blue Hopper Cars last week (or so)... and they're all gone now. I'm just curious about this phenomenon. Anyone know who found out first, and how? Who's our "patient zero" that started this (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Unique items at Disneyland Florida LEGO shop?

Huw Millington wrote in message ... (...) I was at the LEGO Imagination Center in Orlando (located in Downtown Disney in Lake Buena Vista) last Tuesday (I had to go to Orlando for work so might as well stop by). As was the case the last time I was (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Unique items at Disneyland Florida LEGO shop?

A friend is visiting Florida soon. Is there any items available in the LEGO shop at Disneyland that I should ask him to look out for? Huw (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Stone Tower Bridge at Wal-Mart for $30

FYI: I was at Wal-Mart today and found Stone Tower Bridge (6089) marked down to $30. Good thing I'm tall so I could reach off the tippy tippy top. <g> Brian (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WalMart prices... (FOTW part II)

(...) This is definitely the case. I posted a while back about Planetary Prowler (6919) at $10.50 and Celestial Stinger (6969) at $12.50, and I'd bought four of the former thinking that an incredible deal, but on Thursday I returned to the same (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Serv. Merch. sale

Darn, that's annoying. sorry. I just flipped through the whole flyer and can't find instructions for inputting any sale code, but every page has their blaring URL... My best guess would be: FF409 that seems to be the flyer number. else call (...) (25 years ago, 3-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact