 Marketplace / Shopping / 796
Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 16:45:33 GMT

Hello there

I know that Busy Bee only order 300, I am a BB regular, they also be getting
some 2150, 3225 in soon, i think they may be able to get more 4536, but that
will have to wait.

And i know that one person have order 200 of these hopper cars, but to
proect his id i won't name him?

I have order 10, if any whould like to know

--
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine
Web site: http://web.ukonline.co.uk/medwards
158 models and going up

Greg Kramer <kramer@bignet.net> wrote in message
So I know Busy Bee got in a lot (apparently several hundred) Blue Hopper
Cars last week (or so)... and they're all gone now.

I'm just curious about this phenomenon.   Anyone know who found out first,
and how?   Who's our "patient zero" that started this frenzy?   Did they
find out by just a random call to Busy Bee?   Are you a Busy Bee regular
customer?   And just how many sets did we Lego fanatics gobble up?   Was • it
really 300?

Just interested in the story behind all this...

-Greg K