 Marketplace / Shopping / 790
Re: Serv. Merch. sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 1999 17:21:07 GMT

Darn, that's annoying. sorry.
I just flipped through the whole flyer and can't find
instructions for inputting any sale code, but every page has
their blaring URL...

My best guess would be: FF409
that seems to be the flyer number.

else call 1-800-jewelery.

-Suz.

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:

Hmm, I see nothing at all on the website about the sale, and when I put
stuff in my Shopping Cart, it isn't discounting it.

Is there some coupon code I need to use?

"Suzanne D. Rich" wrote:

Just got a flyer. Buy one, get one half price until Oct 17th.
They remind us to, "shop online" at:

    http://www.servicemerchandise.com/

but here's a LEGO search:

http://www.servicemerchandise.com/smc.nd/SMCWorlds/pgCategories.searchButton_onWebEvent(searchButton)?searchType=KW&searchText=LEGO&searchButton_onWebEvent%28searchButton%29.x=14&searchButton_onWebEvent%28searchButton%29.y=7

note: silver buckets, snow speeder

free shipping on orders over $150 until Oct.7

-Suz.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/