 Marketplace / Shopping / 804
Re: Serv. Merch. sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 23:12:47 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote:

PS: An hour after placing the order, I received this email from
mail_order@servicemerchandise.com:

Dear Mr. Harshbarger,

Thank you for choosing Service Merchandise.

Unfortunately, the LEGO sale is in our stores only.  But we encourage
you to shop our online store for all your other shopping needs.  Thank
you.  We apologize for any inconvenience.

Service Merchandise Internet
1-800-835-2432

So do you think your order has been cancelled or are you sure it
will go through?  Heck, I'd order 22 of them for $180 right now.  I
might order twice that many.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/

I think the order went through. I got an order tracking number and such.
And there was never any issue as to the number of buckets (back ordering
or such).

I'll let you know in 5-7 days if it shows up (the sale and free shipping
go thru 17 October, I think).

If I get them, I very well may be ordering more myself (geez, my
contract with Sun Microsystems better get confirmed soon, I might be
spending at lot [grin])... how many of these silver buckets do they have
in their warehouses though?

eric

Eric Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org

"Oh please, if people are going to start telling the truth around
here... I'm going to bed." - Jackie-O (Parker Posey, THE HOUSE OF YES)