 Marketplace / Shopping / 805
Re: $10 off at ToysRUs.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 06:26:15 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote:

Ray Sanders <rsanders@gate.net> wrote:
Thanks to dealnews.com for pointing this out...

ToysRUs.com has a banner at the top of the home page:

"Welcome to ToysRUs.com where you can find your favorite toys and games.
You can start shopping now and we'll take $10 off your first order, or
come back to www.toysrus.com before 11/01/99 to take advantage of this
one time offer."

no other info or indication of a minimum purchase.

Yeah, this was actually posted here about a month ago but anyone who
hasn't taken advantage of it should.

Rachael and I have each ordered a Landspeeder - with tax and
shipping it came to $0.73.

   I ordered Naboo Swamp, it came to about $4.  Not a bad deal.

   LFB.