 Marketplace / Shopping / 794
Re: Unique items at Disneyland Florida LEGO shop?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 11:12:24 GMT

Huw Millington wrote in message ...
A friend is visiting Florida soon. Is there any items available in the LEGO
shop at Disneyland that I should ask him to look out for?

Huw

I was at the LEGO Imagination Center in Orlando (located in Downtown Disney
in Lake Buena Vista) last Tuesday (I had to go to Orlando for work so might
as well stop by).  As was the case the last time I was there, nothing really
unusual for sale.  The offering is pretty much the same as what you can get
from the S@H catalog.  The exception seems to be lots of non-brick things
(clothes, coffee cups, etc).  In the past the LIC has always had one or two
older sets for sale.  On a visit earlier this year they had a bunch of Red
Beard Runner sets and on another occassion they had some Dark Forest
Fortress sets.

Their selection of parts packs seems to vary from time to time, it was
pretty good last week.  They had about a dozen different packs.  They are
located on a small kiosk near the checkout counter and easy to miss if you
don't know what to look for.

My purchase this time consisted of one box of switching track and one box of
Town accessories (need more fishing poles).

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh