 Marketplace / Shopping / *1854 (-20)
  Re: e-Commerce, Entertainer, Exchange rate

(...) Did you get this resolved? Just curious. It seems like the credit card company should be willing to resolve this. (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  e-Commerce, Entertainer, Exchange rate

Just as a heads up to all of the folks that ordered the Shuttles and other items from the Entertainer during the confusion a few weeks ago... I ordered several Shuttles but then cancelled my order after the price correction. I looked at my credit (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU.com slow response

(...) Man, that is absolutely ridiculous, considering a had an order placed on the 22nd. Well, I think this is the last time I go shopping at TRU. I will price match at Meijer, or another competitor. (...) Scott S. ___...___ Scott E. Sanburn CAD (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU.com slow response

(...) I placed on order on November 22nd, I have been e-mailing a lot, and I tried to get on the phone. After trying all day, I got into the holding pattern of death at 3:30PM, for about an hour. I finally talked to a lady. She also said that they (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU.com slow response

(...) I received one November 27 TRU order yesterday, December 16... Still waiting on another order made the next day... -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  TRU.com slow response

I placed an order with toysrus.com on Dec 1 and I am still getting "in the warehouse" as my order status. An email inquiry got a "sorry for the slow service, it'll be there by Christmas" response. Is anyone else having these problems? (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  YOUR WANT LIST

Hi Legofans, I invite you to send me your want list, your lego references wished, by mail. See you later, Emmanuel. E-MAIL: dya.shopping@wanadoo.fr (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4565 is $50 off at Zany Brainy

(...) on (...) Actually, they probably won't be. I've been wanting to get this set for a while, as I think that it is the coolest train set still available. This stuff will probably all go right into my collection as my Christmas present to myself. (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4565 is $50 off at Zany Brainy

Wanna sell me those 2x6x2 windshields? ;-) (yeahyeah, I know, they'll be on Ebay soon, but I had to try). (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4565 is $50 off at Zany Brainy

I just replied to this message and didn't realize it was set to lugnet.trains. I think it should probably be in market.shopping too. The Mayfield Hts., Ohio store did have these on sale today, I bought 4 of them. There are a few left (3), so if you (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  2000 Lego

The 200 LEGO have appeared in the Burlington, Vermont area. TRU only had two of the arctic sets, although when I called last night they said they had just got a shipment in, so it may not have reached the shelves yet. Walmart had almost all of the (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New $50 off coupon from MyFamily.com

I actually filled out the survey and returned it, and got a Mailer error, so they may not have gotten it. So I wouldn't feel guilty if others used it ;-) However, if they were SMART, they'd check the coupon code against their db to see if you made (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Meijers in Grand Rapids

[F-UP to .debate, not that this is much of a debate, but it is o-t, and not shopping, and .debate was already on the list.] (...) Got a reference for that? I've wondered, but I've never seen any solid documentation of the 1st/2nd cast vs. (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: No 2k Lego in Oklahoma : (

(...) Pay attention to your Target, they seem to be rolling out the sets across the country at about the same time. (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New $50 off coupon from MyFamily.com

I believe the coupon code is attached to the survey e-amil. I don't have a copy of it on my work PC, but I belive the code is listed near the bottom of the message. -Rob. Naji Norder <n.norder@computer.org> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Knights Kingdom invades SoCal

(...) Looks like Target is rolling these out pretty consistently across the country. Raleigh NC had all the new sets last night (I caused a bit of a delay, 6091 wasn't in their system, everything else was, and there were no prices on the shelf). (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 6854 Alien Fossilizer and 6232 Skeleton Crew availble at Amazon.com

(...) True enough. At the moment, there are many coupon codes floating around for $10 off, such as PRESENTS-4-ALL, that help offset it to a more reasonable level. I've also received several coupons in the last few months for $10 off Amazon toys, so (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Knights Kingdom invades SoCal

They're here......... Target in Chino Hills, southern California. Only saw three sets, but I was just passing through quickly. It looked like they were rearranging and making room. Bruce (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 6854 Alien Fossilizer and 6232 Skeleton Crew availble at Amazon.com

(...) Well, here's the not-so-hidden price structure that offsets the benefit of such an order, according to the CSR I just talked to: As a toy, each item has a flat $1.25 shipping charge; The whole order has a flat $3.00 shipping charge, whether (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.market.shopping)

  New $50 off coupon from MyFamily.com

I just received a new coupon for $50 off a $95 purchase at MyFamily.com. (They had a $50 off a $75 purchase coupon a few weeks ago.) Anyway, this new coupon is to bribe me into filling out one of their questionaires. If you bought something from (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact