 Marketplace / Shopping / 1845
Re: 4565 is $50 off at Zany Brainy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 20:48:12 GMT

I just replied to this message and didn't realize it was set to
lugnet.trains.  I think it should probably be in market.shopping too.

The Mayfield Hts., Ohio store did have these on sale today, I bought 4 of
them.

There are a few left (3), so if you want them, better get there fast.

Troy

Tom Stangl <toms@netscape.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.trains, Paul Sinasohn writes:
In lugnet.trains, Tom Stangl writes:
<SNIP>

Tom, there were 4 or 5 on sale at the San Mateo ZB last Friday.

Paul Sinasohn

When I called this morning, they said they were not on sale, they were
$149.99.  I asked them if they were sure, as other ZBs had flyers for them
being on sale at $99.99, and they insisted that they were not on sale.  I • think
they also said there was only 1 left.