 Marketplace / Shopping / 1844
1843  |  1845
Subject:
2000 Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 19:36:22 GMT

The 200 LEGO have appeared in the Burlington, Vermont area.  TRU only
had two of the arctic sets, although when I called last night they said
they had just got a shipment in, so it may not have reached the shelves
yet.  Walmart had almost all of the new Star Wars system sets, and they
had most of the smaller castle and arctic sets.  Walmart did not have a
lot of copies of each though, and I picked up the only copy of Slave 1
that I saw.  The only technic Star Wars they had was the Pit Droid.

Paul