 Marketplace / Shopping / 1840
Re: New $50 off coupon from MyFamily.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 15:45:48 GMT

I believe the coupon code is attached to the survey e-amil.  I don't have a
copy of it on my work PC, but I belive the code is listed near the bottom of
the message.

-Rob.

Naji Norder <n.norder@computer.org> wrote in message

I just received a new coupon for $50 off a $95 purchase at MyFamily.com. • (They
had a $50 off a $75 purchase coupon a few weeks ago.)  Anyway, this new • coupon
is to bribe me into filling out one of their questionaires.  If you bought
something from them recently, keep an eye out for the email.  Once I order • from
them, I'll post the coupon code (in case it is specific to me or • something).

Naji