 Marketplace / Shopping / 1835
1834  |  1836
Subject:
New $50 off coupon from MyFamily.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 14:34:49 GMT

I just received a new coupon for $50 off a $95 purchase at MyFamily.com.  (They
had a $50 off a $75 purchase coupon a few weeks ago.)  Anyway, this new coupon
is to bribe me into filling out one of their questionaires.  If you bought
something from them recently, keep an eye out for the email.  Once I order from
them, I'll post the coupon code (in case it is specific to me or something).

Naji