 Marketplace / Shopping / *11949 (-20)
  SW Mini at Food4Less

Hi, Don't know if this is general knowledge or not, but they sell LEGO at Food4Less! Who knew? Anyway, they're blowing out the entire first set of SW mini (4484,4485,4486, and 4487) for 2 for $5.00. Fairly cheap way to get a squadron of X wings/TIE (...) (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Green Baseplates going out of style?

(...) I have seen WM dumping those on and off for the past year (never found any less than $3 tho). I think its mostly the computer system deciding that its a very slow moving item and dumping it. Last time I checked, TRU had plenty of these in (...) (20 years ago, 5-Dec-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Creator Tub with Bonus Box on sale US 14.99 TRU.com

(...) I don't think they are. You can ask...but I'm not sure the red tubs are in-store anymore anyways. LFB (20 years ago, 4-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Creator Tub with Bonus Box on sale US 14.99 TRU.com

(...) Does anyone know if these sales are also available in store? There are other sets I'd like to get, but the shipping on these is brutal, and then on top of that they want to charge taxes too! I dont want to get just lots of versions of the red (...) (20 years ago, 4-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Creator Tub with Bonus Box on sale US 14.99 TRU.com

Here's the link: (URL) (20 years ago, 4-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Kroger 400+300 red tubs

I saw these boxes in the local Kroger store selling for $14.99. Anyone know what is in them? With the other deals (TRU, Walgreens) they seem kinda expensive! ;-) Hoping they go on sale sometime soon... - Ram - (20 years ago, 4-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Creator Tub with Bonus Box on sale US 14.99 TRU.com

Hi everyone, Now that I have my sixteen securely ordered and on their way, I can share this. :) TRU.com has the big $20 tubs on sale for $15 each, free shipping over $50, and no limit seemingly. It's not under the set number; search on "creator (...) (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lugnet Affiliate Partners for Online Shopping

(...) OK.. 7 months later I just tried to click on the link for eToys. It says that the target site is no longer a member of Commision Junction. Perhaps these links (at least that one) need to be reviewed for currency ? thx, Ray (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Alphateam sets at TRU

I was in TRU this morning and found that they had the new Alpha Team set #4770. The employee said that they are suppose to get in before the start of the Jewish holidays (being next week) more of the 2005 sets. Larry (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: One last Spring Cleaning set

(...) My local K-Mart didn't have the buckets on Friday for the BOBO, but they have them now for the 20% off sale. Priced at $8.49 at one Southern California location. The biggest difference from 4679 bonus parts is that nearly all the left/right (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Kohl's 40% off

(...) Tis the season for seeing my wallet sing the blues. I saw that too, but there is no way that Kohl's can stop any adult from buying the sets. So you are buying a lot of them. Um has any one heard the word gifts? I would really want to see a (...) (20 years ago, 29-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Toys R Us and TLC

(...) In my part of the world, every store is decreasing shelf space for Lego. MB picking up the difference, where MB is being sold by that store. At least you still have access to Lego through S@H. (20 years ago, 29-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Kohl's 40% off

Starts today, ends Sat Dec 4. 40% off everything Lego. Also MegaBloks, and rotten tomatoes. Online at (URL) the ad says "For Kids". I think they are warning us. (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Toys R Us and TLC

"James Seibert" <jamesseibert@comcast.net> wrote in message news:I7vs99.16v7@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) anyone (...) store? (...) display (...) years. (...) now, (...) even (...) is also (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I think it varies by (...) (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Toys R Us and TLC

(...) After reading the replies for this thread, I want to ask a question. Has anyone noticed the amount of shelf space occupied by Lego sets in the WalMart store? I do not have any hope of an after Christmas sale this year because display space (...) (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Toys R Us and TLC

Frankly, it seems like Walmart rarely has prices that are all that low on things like Lego sets. Even Target and others rarely seem to do much on price. Frankly, I've done best with K-Mart and K-B but ONLY when they're running major mark-downs. TRU (...) (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Toys R Us and TLC

(...) Right. The more that WalMart causes other retailers to fail, the more ability they have to squeeze the suppliers, and the less (eventual) competition there will be. Ray fut to .market.theory (20 years ago, 27-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Toys R Us and TLC

(...) I happened to catch a brief report on Fox News on the subject of TRU (an other tory retailers) "exclusives" yesterday. The basic thrust was that TRU has been unable to compete with Walmart on price, so their strategy is to work out large (...) (20 years ago, 27-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Toys R Us and TLC

(...) It seems like I remember reading somewhere that 10% of the SKNs at TRU are 'exclusives'. In some cases, that might be a combo pack of otherwise existing merchandise. In others, it might be the 'spring cleaning' tubs and (much more notable) the (...) (20 years ago, 27-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Toys R Us and TLC

I just got back from TRU. I believe to compete with Walmart most Toy companies allow "exclusives" and first right to display some toys. I wonder if TRU is really doing it with TLC!!! I saw all sorts of new sets on the shelves. Including one that was (...) (20 years ago, 27-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact