 Marketplace / Shopping / 11939
Re: Kohl's 40% off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 10:23:28 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Erik Olson wrote:
Starts today, ends Sat Dec 4. 40% off everything Lego. Also MegaBloks, and
rotten tomatoes. Online at http://www.kohls.com

However, the ad says "For Kids".

I think they are warning us.

Tis the season for seeing my wallet sing the blues. I saw that too, but there is
no way that Kohl's can stop any adult from buying the sets. So you are buying a
lot of them. Um has any one heard the word gifts? I would really want to see a
store manager tell me that I can't buy something because I am not a kid.

Larry