 Marketplace / Services / 248
Re: Thanks to Troy Cefaratti for providing BB with 20,000 Color Images of Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 06:49:02 GMT

In lugnet.market.services, Dan Jezek writes:
In lugnet.market.services, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.market.services, Dan Jezek writes:
Troy has generated color images all official Ldraw parts (1,600+) in the 12
basic colors which are now available when listing parts on Brickbay. • Existing
images of wanted lists and BB-provided inventory images have been converted • to
the colored version.

Is there an easy way to convert lugnet hosted images (which all have the same
pattern, for example:
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/4589.gif is a 1x1 cone) to
Brickbay ones? Going into view/update inventory I don't see a way to try
asking for the image from Brickbay again...

There is a way but in order to convert Lugnet hosted images, each seller would
have to agree that they want to have their images changed.  I only changed
images that were provided by Brickbay but in order to change custom images, I
would need each seller's permission.

You've got mine if you have a way to do it automagically, Dan.

But what I was thinking was more of a button or device to let me, from the
view/modify inventory screen, cause the select image dialog to come up again W
(with an option to cancel back out unchanged) instead of having to type in the
URL...

BTW, Troy, I think you missed what I was asking for, it has nothing to do with
Lugnet.

++Lar