 Marketplace / Services / 245
Re: Thanks to Troy Cefaratti for providing BB with 20,000 Color Images of Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 23:41:31 GMT

I'm looking into someplace to host the images now.  Someplace that offers a
large ammount of storage for a reasonable ammount of money.

Anyone have any experience with www.websolo.com?

Troy

"Christopher Weeks" <clweeks@eclipse.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.market.services, Troy Cefaratti writes:

Also, i'm discussing with Dan the removal of images of part/color
combinations that just aren't possible (such as purple roadplates) as a • way
of allowing for the use of the larger images while still being under the
disk space restrictions.

Can we all just buck up and buy a new disk drive?  What's 18 GB going for • these
days?  How many of us would need to chip in $25?  How many of us would be
interested in doing so for a publicly accessible image warehouse like • that?  I
don't particularly care if it's part of Brickshelf, LUGNET, or an extra • that
Dan tacks on to Brickbay.  I'd be happy to chip in a few bucks.

Chris