 Marketplace / Services / 242
Re: Thanks to Troy Cefaratti for providing BB with 20,000 Color Images of Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 19:31:27 GMT

Is there an easy way to convert lugnet hosted images (which all have the • same
pattern, for example:
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/4589.gif is a 1x1 cone) • to
Brickbay ones? Going into view/update inventory I don't see a way to try
asking for the image from Brickbay again...

That is entirely up to Todd.  The images are freely available (see my
response to Chris above) if Todd would like to incorporate them into the
partref that would be great.

As for Brickbay, I don't believe there is a way of asking for the image
again.  But this is the new format for linking to pictures:

/p.asp?i=4162_10.gif

Which is <part number>_<color code>.gif

Dan uses color codes different then MLCAD does, so check out his list here:
http://www.brickbay.com/invXMLtable.asp?action=color

Troy