 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 974
Re: Technic box #1 update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 22:37:05 GMT

G'Day
The Technic jambalaya box has been sent onto Martin.
I removed a large yellow gear, 4v motor (still need to test) , couple of red
technic beams, 4 24 tooth grey gears, and some technic 2x8 red plates.
I added 3 1x16 yellow beams, the bag of small parts that comes in the box
contained in 8277(giant model set) and some small gears gears and hubs.
Also put in $5, so the total is now $17.00.
What is in it now is most of a 8246, 8247, parts of a spy runner, complete
5247 service pack, lots of gears, hubs, pulleys, beams, cyber slam stuff and
pieces of a dead Technic guy.  (Must have been involved in the horrible
failure of some prototype creation).  About 400 or so pieces , 1 kg ( almost
2.2 pounds)
Cheers
Oliver

"James Brown" <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message
I received an e-mail from Sean Mcinnis today, apologizing for the delay • and the
lack of communication; it seems he's been having ISP troubles, and has had • to
switch providers.

In any case, he apologized for the delay, and this box will be on it's way
within the week.

That means it goes to Oliver Giesen next, who will send it on it's way • back
into the States, and back to your regularly scheduled programming.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/