 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 987
Re: Technic box #1 update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 21:09:09 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Oliver Giesen writes:
G'Day
The Technic jambalaya box has been sent onto Martin.

<Big Snip>

I received it.
already browse throw it, there is some good stuff in it. Will take a closer
look this week-end.

Phil Watt please send me your home adress, if I don't ear your Sunday at noon
EST, I'll have to send it to the next one the list.

Martin