 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 946
Re: Technic box #1 update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 16:48:57 GMT

G'Day
I have rec'v'd Technik box #1 this morning, will have a look at it over the
weekend.  I will try to take it down to the Post Apocalyptic Robot Challange
(http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/ ) then send it off mid week.
Martin do you still want to see this box ?
Or do I send it to Phil ?

Cheers
Oliver

James Brown <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message
I received an e-mail from Sean Mcinnis today, apologizing for the delay • and the
lack of communication; it seems he's been having ISP troubles, and has had • to
switch providers.

In any case, he apologized for the delay, and this box will be on it's way
within the week.

That means it goes to Oliver Giesen next, who will send it on it's way • back
into the States, and back to your regularly scheduled programming.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/