 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 983
Re: Technic box #1 update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 14:16:55 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Oliver Giesen writes:
G'Day
The Technic jambalaya box has been sent onto Martin.
I removed a large yellow gear, 4v motor (still need to test) , couple of red
technic beams, 4 24 tooth grey gears, and some technic 2x8 red plates.
I added 3 1x16 yellow beams, the bag of small parts that comes in the box
contained in 8277(giant model set) and some small gears gears and hubs.
Also put in $5, so the total is now $17.00.

<SNIP>

Hi, sorry for the delay, but the 17$, I think it is to help pay shipping back
to USA, Would that be to much? Junk Box #1 costed only 10$, of course it was
much lighter.

My question is what to do with the left over (there will probably have some).
- Keep it as payment for JB#1 that I sent last week
- put the equivalent in new part in the box
- leave it inside
- any other suggestion.

I know that there was discussion in the past for that matter but with all the
work I had in the last few month I lost a lot of the discussion and still don't
have much time to browse back.

Thanks

Martin