 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 948
Re: Technic box #1 update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 18:18:24 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Oliver Giesen writes:
G'Day
I have rec'v'd Technik box #1 this morning, will have a look at it over the
weekend.  I will try to take it down to the Post Apocalyptic Robot Challange
(http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/ ) then send it off mid week.
Martin do you still want to see this box ?
Or do I send it to Phil ?

It should go to Martin next - I missed his name on this box, because he's on
the main list.  My Bad.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/