 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 876
875  |  877
Subject:
Technic box #1 update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 00:56:21 GMT

I received an e-mail from Sean Mcinnis today, apologizing for the delay and the
lack of communication; it seems he's been having ISP troubles, and has had to
switch providers.

In any case, he apologized for the delay, and this box will be on it's way
within the week.

That means it goes to Oliver Giesen next, who will send it on it's way back
into the States, and back to your regularly scheduled programming.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/