 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 945
944  |  946
Subject:
Junk Box #1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 16:40:21 GMT

Hi,

I receive Junk Box #1 from A.J. Findley yesterday,

took only 1 piece and throw away some broken really unusable part. put in some
old stuff but still in good condition, will put more during week-end before
sending it to the next one. I don't mind putting more in than I took, it will
only compensate for GB#5 witch I put more part than I took but where prabably
less in value. this box is in very low value, I hope that other one will
increase it too.

I will also put some copy of S@H Canada classic favorite 99 catalog. I just
hope that the next few receiver take out only one copy of the box even if
paper add more weight so the maximum poeple can have one.

Martin