 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 45
Re: Addresses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 22:44:04 GMT

Besides... doesn't a almost complete list already exist?? of course it's
in Todd's computer :)
I can see the need for some type of prg'ing to be done as far as listing
address's and mailing them out for the next person.. though I don't see
the need to put it on another server, I'm sure Todd would be more than
willing to give us a subdir to run something off of. Or I could mention
that Todd does have everyone's address for the most part I'm sure..
though.. I'm also pretty sure he wouldn't have the time to devote to
being the mailing co-ord..

better idea:

I think we just need to put a list up somewhere.. with everyone's name
and e-mail addy.. in order of how they will receive it.. and when you
get the box.. be it numbered, lettered or whatever.. you check the list,
mail the person [1] get their address and be ready to mail it off.. if
they don't respond.. send it to the next person and let someone know
they need to be moved back a couple of steps for their turn..  this
would be a quick easy way to keep track of things.. could be a plain
text file.. doesn't need to be fancy.. and would only take one person a
little time to update things..
I could probably even take over this for a while till school starts
again next month, then I might be bogged down a little..

Tamy

1. The day you get the box just incase it takes them a couple days to
get back to you, helps to keep things moving better.