 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 44
43  |  45
Subject:
Parts interest query
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 22:37:06 GMT

I'm not sure if I'll end up starting a box of my own, or just putting some
of these parts into the boxes I get, but some of the excess mescelany I have
is:

Duplo - random bits an pieces included in regular Lego lots

3+ freestyle doors & windows (the 2x6x6 ones)

3+ freestyle printed bricks (plants, people, animals, misc designs)

If anyone is especially interested in any of this, let me know and I'll
either start off a box with them in it, or will insert them into boxes that
come through me.

I'll be on vacation til the end of July, but once I get back, I'm going to
look through my stuff and see if it is  reasonable to start a box of my own.

Frank