 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1251
Re: Minifig Box #2, another update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 05:23:59 GMT

OK, as a FUT to the last update...

I'm done with the J-box, and AFA I'm concerned it can be passed along. Pat
hasn't contacted me yet, though, and meanwhile I'd like to know if people
think I should or shouldn't take out the not-so-mini figs (stiffies, bearclaw-
people, technic and belville). They take up almost half of the box in volume
(and perhaps weight as well), but they are not in such large quantities - they
are just big.
If a consensus or near-consensus isn't reached by the time Pat LMK where to
ship the box, I'll send it with the midi- and maxifigs.

If anyone wants me to, I can semi-inventory the box. I found same great stuff,
tried not to hoard it, and tried to diversify what I put in (I didn't put any
red divers! ;-) ... I even took out a Timmy head...
I had a great time, thanks (to everyone who contributed to the box)!

-Shiri