 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1247
Re: Minifig Box #2, another update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 15:12:34 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Shiri Dori wrote:

That's why I brought this up in the first place. It's quite clear to
me that this is already happening to some scale; There are at least
five Johnny T's, multiple octan torsos, a few willa torsos, a whole
bunch of the red divers that everyone got with clearanced 6441, and
a few Timmy torsos & heads. I was intending to put in some octans
myself until I saw the box; but I probably won't now.

Geez, and I even took *out* some Octan and Divers torsos.  I almost
took out the lone Technic fig that was in there, but I didn't want to
take the last one.

The Timmy torsos you could probably turn into a soccer team, and
call it the Tornados or something.

(1) the type with bear-claw arms, and removable hairs.

There was someone in a thread in .general who was looking for a red
bendy-arm fig to be a fireman, I think.  I can't seem to find the
thread; a search on +bendy +arm didn't find the message I thought I
read.

--
Susan Hoover
Houston, TX