 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1240
Re: Minifig Box #2, another update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 00:57:55 GMT

Oh, I forgot.
There are quite a few technic figures in the box, and one or two belville
figs, and a few BV dogs. Some of these were placed by Rob so it doesn't mean
they are unwanted; I'm just wondering, because this is, after-all, a *mini*fig
box. But that's just my view of things.
If BV and technic figs are of any interest, I could put some in; if not, I
could take them out. They take up a LOT of room in comparison to the minifigs,
and IMHO it's a shame, 'coz shipping costs could be lower. But it's not my
opinion that counts here, it's everyone's, so LMKWYT.

-Shiri