 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1242
Re: Minifig Box #2, another update
Newsgroups:
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 01:33:49 GMT

problem with having some Bellville and Technic figures in a minifig box (I
even traded Technic fig for Technic fig when one of the boxes came by here).
It does sound like they might be reaching an excessive quantity, in which case
it might be time to consider an intervention stop like we did for General Box
#3 when it overflowed with wheels.

Frank

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: Minifig Box #2, another update

(...) That's why I brought this up in the first place. It's quite clear to me that this is already happening to some scale; There are at least five Johnny T's, multiple octan torsos, a few willa torsos, a whole bunch of the red divers that everyone (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)