 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1236
Re: Minifig Box #2, another update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 22:21:36 GMT

The stiffies will either find a good home, or retire to St.Legolas' Home for
Elderly Minifigs when I get the J-Box in question. *smile*

-Cheese, Administrator-in-Charge, St.Legolas' Home for Elderly or Infirm
Minifigures.

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Shiri Dori writes:
Here's the latest update as of 4/24/2000.

I just got the box today. I'm poring over it, and enjoying it greatly... I'll
be sending it on to Pat soon (Pat - I emailed you, send me your addy!) but I
haven't quite finished with it yet.

A couple of things I'd like to note:
-There aren't quite as many Timmys as I expected (that's a good thing!)...
only four heads and torsos, and I took out one face (heck, I need a
stableboy :-).
-There are a lot of octan torsos, and quite a few: Johnny Thunder torsos, red
Divers' torsos, Xtreme torsos, a specific WW villian face (the one that came

The stiffies are still untouched. IIRC they were inserted pretty early on.
That's too bad, maybe we should send them to someone specific insted of
tagging them along with the box?

I'm planning to take out a bunch of blue legs, a few pairs of blue arms
(substituting with other colors, I won't leave anyone without arms - there
already are some armless figs), two pirates, and s'more random torsos and
faces.

I was intending to put in some accessories, is this something that people
want? There are already quite a few (very diverse tho, that's good) so I'm
wondering. Also I'll be putting in town torsos, a few pairs of legs, some
faces and I think I'll even stick in a few female wigs.

-Shiri