 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1067
Re: General Box #5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 18:48:22 GMT

Hi all,

I just got GB5 a few minutes ago (the second incarnation, right?).  It
was a little disappointing.  It was very light (I know, I know, many of
you want them lighter, but I want them heavier.) and thus had fairly
small selection.

I took out a freestyle window, a trans fl green 2x2 round brick, two
ninja rubies, a smallish big black space wheel (the hard plastic, not
rubber kind), a clear 2x4 slope, a couple old clear 2x4x2 sloping
windshield pieces with rear walls that I haven't seen before, a sextant,
a clear 2x2, a 4x4 black sloped and tapered vehicle front with a symbol
(a yellow triangle split into four by overlaying a black one in the
center - what theme is this?) printed on it, a brown broom, and a
black-top with blue-bottom figure brick with sculpted shoulders.

I added the bundle of catalogs and manuals from the Weeks J, an old
motorcycle w/ a cracked fork, a bellville silver bucket with handle, a
baggy of bricks with eyes printed on them, a large baggy of slopes.  I
think it's leaving me with a little more value, a lot more choices, and
some paper.

Now I'm a little confused.  Eric sent it to me, so he and I can be
crossed off.  What's up with Ken Drew who was between us?  Should I be
sending it to him or to Matthew Greene?

later,

Chris