 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 871
Re: General Box #5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 23:44:50 GMT

I'm getting ready to mail out this box to the next person.  I'm not splitting
it as there seems to be some controversy over who and how it should be split -
so it's heading to its next destination intact.  See below if you want to see
what was taken out/put in.  I enjoyed this :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I took:

1 BURP
1 red oar
2 green seaweed pieces
1 log wall
1 brown barrel
8 1x2 thinwalls
pieces with exxon stickers on them
1 2x3 propellor
2 blue 1x2 hinges
4 1x2 log bricks
1 1x4 caution sticker piece
1 2x2 black disk
1 yellow 1x6 arch
.
.
.
.
I put in:

Imperial Soldier minifig with rifle
1 non-movable arm/leg classic 70s fig
1 castle armor piece
1 trans-green 2x2 round
1 red saddle
1 white motorcycle
1 white aquazone helmet
3 classic smileys
1 trans-orange mailbox
4 crossbows
1 trans red 1x4x3 glass piece
3 brown spears
1 metal detector
1 walkie-talkie
1 blue horse "rein"
2 trans-orange skis
and a few others I don't know the name of :)

Enjoy....

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu