 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1088
1087  |  1089
Subject:
Return to LEGO (was Re: General Box #5)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 20:53:01 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:

Chris Weeks wrote, re eye and mouth bricks:
So why do they make these?  We should gather everyone's surplus and >send them back to LEGO in a large crate.

What a great idea! Hey, how about a "return to Lego" box... everyone
puts in the stuff they hate and TLC is last on the list. It might give
them a hint!

Kevin

:-)

Actually, that would entail everyone paying an increasing load as the
box grew.  OTOH, if it all went to a central hub and then were shipped
from there, that would minimize shipping expense.

I'm moving in the next month sometime, but after I have my new address
I'd be willing to host it.  I have a new digital camera so I'll take
pics of everything we're sending back to show y'all and then ship it off
to them.

Who out there would actually participate?  I don't think we're looking
for used and abused junk, but brand new stuff that just isn't any good.  Right?

Chris